Finally arriving to Miami...

Miami Travel Blog

arriving to Miami
Because of the rain the flight was delayed in San Jose. We were supposed to arrive to Miami around 11pm. Monica, my friend would pick me up from the airport. She also booked a hotel for that night. She was in charge of everything, so relaxing for me.

Well, by the time I was ready with customs and had my bag with me, it was almost 1:30am!!! I was pulling my big bag when I saw her. Poor Monica arrived on time to the airport, on time according to the old schedule. We used to tease her, she was never on time and wanted to prove now she was always on time... so sorry...

Nevermind, we were so happy about meeting after 3 years. Last time I saw her when she came to Lima to visit her family. Monica arrived from Atlanta early that day. She went to the hotel and came to the airport for me. So sweet. It was pouring in Miami. I'd never have been able to drive there, no way!

Monica was in charge of the accommodation that night. We arrived to the hotel and her stuff were already there. We had a lot to talk about, but it was a long day for both of us, so we fall asleep almost immediately, hehe.

We couldn't sleep long. Monica had to do in the morning and since we'd spend the night at the Hard Rock, where the bachelorette party would take place, we needed to check out. We didn't even have breakfast at the hotel. Just left it early. While Monica was taking care of her bridesmaid's duties, I'll spend some time with Magally & Ili.
MIAs airport