Before the wedding day it was: Shopping time!!!

Fort Lauderdale Travel Blog

arriving to Anisa's
Finally I woke up around 10am. We had to check out at 11am, so I had just enough time to get ready. This day would be a lazy day. Monica and the other bridesmaids had to meet during the morning. Same as yesterday, Monica would drive me to Anisa's and while she's working I'll hang out with Magally and Ili. Would we get bored? No way! We would go shopping, hahaha.

Anisa left her auto to Magally. I arrived to Anisa's house with my bag. I have the wedding presents with me. I wore comfy shoes and we were ready to leave. We got a map, studied it and were ready to leave and start our shopping day, yay!!!! We spent, I don't know how much time shopping, haha. 3 girls just shopping can be dangerous, haha. I don't have a sister, so shopping with the girls was so much fun. Trying everything.
shopping time!
All the shoes fit perfect to Magally and all the hats fit perfect to Ili. And what about me? well, I wasn't a big fan of dresses, but ended buying a couple of summer dresses among other stuff. But didn't buy much. I will have an extra day in Miami in my way back home, so better save some space and money ;)

Anisa gave us a call when she was in her way to the house. At same time we met Monica at the mall. Anisa told us she rechecked our appointments at the beauty saloon for next morning. Everything was ready. Belka - our other Peruvian friend - arrived in the morning, but she was at a cousin's and would meet us tomorrow morning. Magally & Ili left in order to meet Anisa. Me? I stayed with Monica and got our nails done. OMG! I have never paid so much for my hands. I have already done my feet in Lima ;)

After a whole day shopping I was a bit tired, haha. Monica needed to go to the rehearsal at the hotel, but before that she would leave me at the hotel where we would stay that night. She made a reservation at a Days Inn. Just for this night. Next day would be the wedding, yay!
arriving to Anisas