Anita & Brandon, the wedding and of course a big party!!!

Fort Lauderdale Travel Blog

nice path
After almost getting lost a couple of times, we finally arrived to the Hyatt, hahaha. We parked in the front. Belka went to do the check in. She did it as fast as possible and we kept on driving to our room, which was at the other side, grrrr.

Nevermind, it didn't take us long to get ready. We had already done the make up at Anisa's before leaving, so it was just about the dresses and sandals. We arrived to the ceremony almost without breathing, haha. It was hard running wearing high heel sandals, but they looked nice, hehe.

I was so happy the day was so sunny, perfect for the wedding. We arrived just on time. We sat and the groom showed up. Family and friends were there. So there were latins and also Americans. Everyone happy for the happy couple.
yes, I do
Then came the bridesmaids with the bestmen and finally Anita with her dad. The ceremony was really sweet. Loved the flowers and decoration. At the beginning I was so happy because of the sun, but then it was so hot!!! OMG!!! I was feeling so sorry for the poor guys wearing suits, uffff.

After the lovely ceremony we moved to one of the salons. But not for the reception. Just a pre-reception. The Lima group met and we were hanging out. I went to the bar to ask for a drink when somebody called me. It was David. He was with his best friend, haha. So we started to chat and they were telling me they were thinking about going to a club after the reception, mmm. That sounded like a plan to me, hahaha. Well, I have already accepted the fact I wouldn't sleep that night.
Magally, Belka, Ili & Monica
My dear boss booked me a flight from FLL - NOLA at 7 am!!!! yes, crazy, I know... So my plan was party, party, party and sleep during the flight, lol!

I was about going back to the table with the rest of the girls, when one of the bridesmaid approached. We started to chat and next thing I notice was that I was hanging out with the Ohio people, OMG! hahaha, it was so funny.

Well, the reception was ready. It was time to go to the big ballroom. It looked beautiful! The tables, the cake, the flowers, everything was perfect. After the words of the happy couple, friends and family. The dinner started. At that point Belka didn't feel well, so she went to the bathroom, but it was taking too long. I went to look for her and she was pale. The poor girl was sick.
the sweet couple!!!
She had to go back to the bedroom. So unfair, she came from so far away and missed it, at least she attended to the ceremony.

The party was fun, fun, fun. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. At the beginning there were 2 groups: the bride side and the groom one, but by the end of the night it was a big fun one! Cool! But the party would get over at 10pm. What?!?!?! Did I fly from so far away just to party until 10pm?!?!?!

Everyone was staying at this hotel and they have a wonderful pool. Would we waste it? No way! So, when the party was over, I run into my bedroom, took my bikini and was ready too keep on partying, hahaha. Take a look at Belka and she was sleeping like a baby. Ok, time to go to the pool. We were jumping from the pool to the whirpool the whole time, hahaha.
it was a scented candle!!
People started to leave. I didn't want to leave, since my plan was no sleeping at all.

At some point I decided it was time to leave. I look for Magally and Ili, but they weren't there OMG! I was alone and without a key!!! Brandon's brother and a friend walked with me to my room and didn't leave me until somebody opened the door. Thank you guys! Real gentlemen.

Who opened the door? It was Belka, awww. Magally & Ili were sleeping. Oh! I didn't find it very fun how they left without saying anything, well.,, I just took a shower and started to pack everything. By the time I was ready it was 4:30 and I have arranged my transport to the airport by 5. So I said bye to Belka and grabbed my stuff, hopping I wasn't missing anything. I was so tired.... zzzz
nice roses
the wedding cake
the wedding cake
a close up!
a close up!
sister and brother: Anita & David!
sister and brother: Anita & David!
David & Magally
party time!
party time!
Fort Lauderdale Hotels & Accommodations review
Beautiful place for a wedding - Hyatt Regency FLL
A friend was getting married at this hotel, so we all decided to stay here. Yes, it wasn't cheap, but we got a group discount and in loved it!!! We… read entire review