The 3 Peruvians hanging around hehe

Pompano Beach Travel Blog

Yadi & Ili cooking hehe
Magally and Ili arrived to Miami around 5am, by the time they were at Anisa's house in Pompano it was 7 something. I felt so sorry to go there around 10:30am and waked them up... They could barely catch some sleep before I came... The 3 of us would chill out during the morning. The girls were sleepy but the minute we started to chat the tireness was over, hahaha.

We were talking about our plans for the next days. Another friend invited us for lunch on Sunday, with other friends from highschool. So bad I wouldn't be able to go. I had to fly to New Orleans on Sunday morning... Today it was about relaxing during the day and party at night: the Bachelorette Party. Friday was a free day which meant: shopping, hahaha. The wedding would be on Saturday. Magally took care of appointments for all of us at the beauty saloon, yay!!! Then the wedding and party time, super!!! This weekend would be so fun!

Anisa was working and we wanted to do something special, so we decided to cook something Peruvian for lunch. We had a great time while cooking. By the time Anisa arrived a delicious Peruvian meal was waiting for her, hehe. I met her once in Lima. So nice of her having me at her house. Really appreciate it.

But she had to go back to work. The 3 of us stayed there chilling out and playing with the dogs. The party would start at 7pm. I'd meet Monica there, so I'd go to the party with Magally, Ili & Anisa. We started to get ready around 6pm and even we tried to be ready on time, we didn't succeed... well, we'd arrive fashionably late ;)

Magally checking her email