And We're Off!

Miami Travel Blog

Saying bye to Miami
My Dad, his girlfriend, and I flew from Boston to Miami and met up with my sister at the airport.  We grabbed a taxi and headed off to find our big boat.  We got to the port, got through security, and headed to our rooms.  They were very nice.  My sister and I were on one of the bottom floors.  This made me a bit nervous because I've watched Titanic one too many times...and those are the people stuck going down with the ship.  However, the rooms were very nice and cozy.

My sister and I relaxed on deck in the nice lounge chairs and waved bye to Miami and the US. This was my first cruise ever!

We discovered that there is no shortage of food on board.  There is even an ice cream dispenser next to the pool area.

We did our muster drill, putting on our life vests and heading off to our designated areas.  My sister and I ended up in a bar, I guess it makes sense that you'd want a drink if something went wrong with the ship.

Dinner was excellent.  However, since I'm a vegan, the only choices for me the entire trip were curry or curry.  I love me some curry, but I felt a need for variety after a while.
photo by: ellieperla