Wedding night!!

Rio Cuarto Travel Blog

Party at Juan's wedding!!

My second-to-last day in Argentina and it was the wedding night! Weddings in Argentina are totally different than in the US. The religious ceremony would start sometime like at 9 PM and the party around midnight. The party is really long and well organized, it includes several formal sections and the vals and dance and food and drinks and a show and more more more... I've never seen been to such a fun wedding, and even I who don't like to dance had a great time. Argentinians sure know how to party!!

In the morning I had been showing Rio Cuarto to other visitors to the wedding... LOL I was the Mexican and showing Argentinians around. It was funny. The next day I woke up late and didn't do much, basically just prepare my comeback to the States. I had another comfortable 9-hr bus ride to take before taking my Continental flight. Argentina was a great experience! Totally NOT what they tell you it would be!

Paulovic says:
I see! Nice! :)
Posted on: Jul 21, 2012
montecarlostar says:
Hahaha yeah Paul, weddings in Argentina are spectacular! Hahaha what I meant by that is the people often in Latin America think Argentinians are rude and stuck up, but when I was there, they were really very friendly, and treated me good everywhere I went to :)
Posted on: Jul 18, 2012
Paulovic says:
Cool to have the opportunity to be with a wedding in another country! Haha, Argentina is totally not what they tell you it would be?? :P What do you think people will say in general?
Posted on: Jul 18, 2012
Party at Juans wedding!!
Party at Juan's wedding!!
With Ceci and Mario in Rio Cuarto
With Ceci and Mario in Rio Cuarto
En la boda del Juan!!
En la boda del Juan!!
With my argentinian friends at Jua…
With my argentinian friends at Ju…
Rio Cuarto