What a Bargin on My Flight!!

Las Vegas Travel Blog

I can admit it - I AM CHEAP!! hehe  But making this round trip arrangement even surprised me!  Guess how much I paid for a round trip flight from Las Vegas to Bogota?  $500, no!  $400, no!  $300, closer, but no!!  I paid $203.02 USD!!  Okay I did say arrangement, remember!! hehe  I used my remaining Delta SkyMiles to book a round trip flight from Las Vegas to Orlando and I paid $7.5 in fees or taxes or something.  Jet Blue had recently began service to Bogota from Orland, FL and had some great promotional fares - $49 Orlando to Bogota and $99 from Bogota to Orlando (if I had booked sooner I would have gotten the $49 return too!) and those taxes were like $47.52.  Making the total $203.02!!  That is even a bargin in my cheap book!  The only thing not so well planned was flying 2 different air carrier that do not have "agreements" with each other meant I could not check my bags to my final destination and I had to collect my bags and recheck them in Orlando.  But I still concider that a minor inconvience for the price!
Eric says:
That's a great price. I recently saw a round trip to San Jose, Costa Rica from LAX for ~250 too. Great time to travel, if you can afford to!
Posted on: May 28, 2009