Viva España baby, part 1

Sevilla Travel Blog

Flamenco Dancing

Alright, so I made it to Madrid on Thursday and spent the night there.  It is a cool place to spend a night on the town.  I managed to find a microbrewery/restaurant that had some decent beer, but other than that it was definitely wine time.  Granada was sweet!  The Alhambra was worth the hype.  I would definitely suggest anyone going to Spain to visit this site.  We got to Sevilla today and this city is pretty cool as well.  Due to the beginning of Holy Week tomorrow the Cathedral was closed by the time we arrived in the city so I could only take pictures from the outside.  We managed to make it to the casa de pilatos and go to a flamenco show.  It was incredible.  If you´re in Sevilla, spend the €27 and catch the show.  After that, we hit the town and made it to some cool bars and clubs.  One noteworthy place was called Garlochi and was very strange.  The bar is decorated in old school Catholic church style, with statues and pictures on the walls.  As strange as it felt, the atmosphere was pretty cool.  I ended up the night in a club that was having a hip hop night.  Again another place worth the price of admission.  That´s all I have for now.

Sevilla Nightlife & Entertainment review
This is one of the Flamenco houses in Sevilla. Their shows are extremely lively and you are sure to enjoy yourself.
Sevilla