Venice (Marghera), Italy

Venice Travel Blog

Venice had probably the worst hostel so far. The man at the front desk tried to rip me off twice. I might be retarded when it comes to having a sense of direction, but there's no fooling me when it comes to numbers. I don't think I'm having good luck with weather either because I'm always cold. It'll be good to get out of fashion country to somewhere that believes in used clothing stores so that I can buy a sweater. I will only spend €5, maybe €10. Tuesday, I met up with Victoria in Venice. It was nice seeing her again and swapping stories. Thoughts of Venice....um there are a lot of pigeons? It's Venice, there are bridges, canals and boats. Very touristy and so expensive it's retarded.
I've been in Italy for a week and a half and I'm ready to move on. I'm excited to go to France and speak French. I also have the urge to go to Eastern Europe just to restock for a good price.
bernard69 says:
u have to come back to Venice,the most beautiful town of the world and to loose yr way in its alleys without tourists....:))
Posted on: Jul 05, 2009
Eric says:
That's too bad -- yea, I remember that the hostel selection at Venice was pretty limited when I was there as well. Venice is beautiful, but like you said, incredibly touristy as well.
Posted on: Mar 26, 2009