Paris, France

Paris Travel Blog

The flight home has been officially changed to June 7 (after giving Air Canada & my travel agent a few "suggestions"). One month to go. It should be great, a week in Switzerland, a week in Scandenavia, a week in the UK and another week in Ireland. Notice these are probably the most expensive countries in Europe...
Came to Paris one more night before heading to Switzerland. Before leaving for this trip I thought I would spend a maximum of 2 nights here, I think in all it's been 2 weeks. I'm lucky my friend has been so accommodating.

Thoughts while in Paris:

•Like the Italians, the French care very much about fashion. The Italians with their designer names and the French with their chic looking black clothes and leather accessories.
•Paris looked older than Rome, because all the modern buildings were outside the city.
•Police sirens are a constant noise.
•Why is there a Statue of Liberty here? But it actually makes complete sense, I'd say Paris is the French version of New York.
•The food is AMAZING! All of it!
•Instead of grass beside the sidewalks, they had compacted dirt/sand. Of all places, Paris needs grass. Ireland will be so refreshing.
•People smoke like chimneys here. It's non stop gross!
Paris