EuropeFranceNice

Nice, France & Monte Carlo, Monaco

Nice Travel Blog

Oh to be able to communicate, it's a wonderful thing.
As soon as I see beaches and palm trees I think RICH. But when I was asking the owner of the hostel some questions about the area, she described Monaco as the rich area. Here is the difference between Nice and Monaco: Nice is rich and Monaco is richer, oh and Monaco has a lot of orange trees. After walking around Nice for a couple of hours I figured I'd make my way to Monaco. Not having any idea of what I was going to do in Monaco I decided to learn from my experience in Siena. My favourite part while visiting Siena were the bus rides to and from. So for €2 I got a tour of Monaco by riding the local bus, it was perfect.  Something I thought was amusing, on the bus, there was a sign saying it was forbidden to speak to the driver.  When I got back to Nice I just sat on the beach, appreciating the beauty before me. More than any other moment so far I wished I was sharing that moment with someone else.

terry7878 says:
I am surprised you didn't have some photos for the Yachts in the Monaco marina,..its the best yachts show for the most rich people in the world I have ever seen ,,
Posted on: Jul 25, 2009
RoxanneBarney says:
Nice was just such a nice place, it seemed like such a shame to be there alone. I did the trip on my own, but I met so many great people along the way, it was rare that I was actually alone.
Posted on: Jul 12, 2009