Marseille, France

Marseille Travel Blog

I was told to visit Marseille by my brother, he said it was his favourite city. Whenever I don't know what I want to see in a city, I walk straight to the water (if there is some nearby) and figure it out from there.  After walking through the million of discarded empty Heneiken bottles, bums and used needles I got to the port. I must say the port was nice with all the sail boats and mountains in the background, but it was a little tainted with the constant suspicion that I was going to be mugged or worse yet pushed into the water. But thankfully none of that happened.  I went back to the bus station a little early, feeling a little safer there.  But it didn't end there. There was this guy that wouldn't stop looking at me at the bus and kept looking at me while we were riding back to Nice.  I was worried that he might give me a hard time if we got off at the same stop.  Well I didn't have to take any precautions because he ended up assaulting some girls on the bus so they called the police. I was pretty relieved to say the least.  I'm going to have a little talk with my brother.
huibdos says: