Road Trip!

Sacramento Travel Blog

I checked out of our room in San Francisco and said goodbye to a friend from my old job and then headed back to Sacramento so I could turn in the rental car and pick up my own car at the Sacramento airport.  After all that, I had to run by storage, get more luggage and then head down to my parent's house in Torrance.  I had a long day ahead of me!

I arrived at the Sacramento airport and decided to be smart and unload the rental car into my own car before returning it and walking all that way with the luggage.  Turned in the car and I was back to my car in no time.  I realized though that if I got on the road now, it would put me right in Los Angeles rush hour traffic.  Uuuugh.  What to do, what to do?  I decided to go ahead and get my nails done now since I needed them anyways for Lisa's wedding in a couple weeks.

After getting my nails done, it was a quick run to storage and loading my car to the gills and getting on the road.  I made awesome time - left Sacramento at 2:30pm and arrived at my parents' doorstep at 8:30pm.  Yeah!

Sacramento