Quick Drive

Peitou Travel Blog

Our landlord had to come back over this morning to deal with trying to get our Internet up and running and she brought her husbannd d and brother along.  After they got our wireless router working, her husband offered to take us on a short drive through the neighborhood to kinda give us an idea of what's around, what's good to eat, and show us the hot springs area Beitou is famous for.

Brett actually drove (scary) and he pointed out the sights, including taking us on the campus of the nearby university where he is a professor.  There is apparently a French retaurant on site which is supposed to be excellent (remember that honey!) and a nice walking/hiking trail as well.

The hot springs area was definitely a little crowded but hopefully we can find a time to actually visit one when it's not completely packed.  I think it would be a cool experience to check it out and try our own private bath.  Ooooo laaa laaa! :D

After we were done, Molly's brother suggested we get a bubble tea which Brett and I were all for!  I am so addicted to this stuff already!!! :D

*Some of the pictures I took on our little drive are a bit fuzzy and crooked as I was taking them out of the backseat window! LOL.

metsbwd says:
Ah, the tour through the neighborhood given by our landlord's husband and brother...such nice people!
Posted on: May 09, 2009