We Picked an Apartment!

West Sacramento Travel Blog

Today, James (Pearcetoyou) and Lynn (Bluemoonadventure) were stopping by for dinner and we sat down and looked over the apartment choices Brett and I were narrowing down.  Brett wanted to choose something prior to his departure in Taiwan the next day.  Decisions, decisions!  Although it's only going to be my home for less than a year - still a big step!

It was between the large 4 bedroom apartment and the beautiful one with the crazy balcony you had to climb out the window for.  That balcony I certainly did not like so I was leaning towards the really large one anyways.  James voted for the large apartment because, as a smoker, he needs his balcony to go out on! LOL.  After some more thought, we decided it was best not to give James an opportunity to hurt himself trying to get out through a window, given his likely level of intoxication if he's visiting us!  :-)

Emailed Brett that I think the big 4 bedroom one is the best - it's the most open, good building, amenities we wanted, decent neighborhood, etc.  Can't believe I am going to be living in Asia! OMG!

West Sacramento