More Bad News!

West Sacramento Travel Blog

It seems as the days pass, the decision to move to Taiwan is a better and better one.  After having a rough morning with some work issues and not having power at home for a few hours which put me further behind this week, I opened the front door to find the notice of auction on our front door.  Apparently the owerns' claim they were working out something with the bank either was bogus or fell through since April 7th, this house is going to be sold.  We should be getting a notice shortly on when our eviction date will be.  Uuuuugh! Looks like my move date to Taiwan may get moved up with all the bad news I have received in less than one week - first the job and now the house.  I am not sure what options I would be considering had I not made the decision to move to Taiwan already.  Seems like all the subsequent things happening lately just reinforce the feeling I am meant to make this significant change in my life.
PrissyT says:
I agree with Sylvia...it was meant to be. Everything that you were staying for pushed you out and towards Taiwan (so to speak).
Posted on: May 12, 2009
sylviandavid says:
"it was meant to be..." ..... how odd is that when all of the "planets" line up.... sylvia
Posted on: May 10, 2009