AsiaTaiwanPeitou

Lovin' Our Landlords!

Peitou Travel Blog

Ok, I have mentioned in at least one other entry how nice our landlords have been but good grief, they are amazing!  Molly had dinner delivered for us on our first day there, her husband took us on a quick tour around town and her brother bought us Bubble teas on the route, having a birthday cake delivered to me and today, she shows up with a gift as well!!!

She saw I liked teddy bears (I admit, I already started putting some Winnie the Pooh stuff out.....can't help it!!)  and she noticed the stuff I had placed out and picked up on it right away.  She handmade this teddy bear out of beads. It was really awesome - never saw anything like it before.  She said it was Japanese style I believe - apparently very popular to make in Taiwan.  I thought it was so awesome and I was just completely blown away by her generosity.  I have never even met my tenants let alone do anything like this...of course, if I could just get my tenants to pay the rent on time each month, it would be a miracle! LOL.

Anyways, I took a picture of the bear and had to email it to Mom and Brett at work who was obviously scratching his head at first as to where this came from! LOL.

Peitou