Father's Office!!

Culver City Travel Blog

Sweet potato fries

Since I was now in Los Angeles for a bit before leaving to Taiwan, Tracy (tre69) suggested we go to Father's Office for another burger night and I certainly was not going to complain about that idea! :D  The last time I was at Father's Office was when I was headed down here before leaving for Belize in October.  We had a great time and I have been thinking about that burger over and over again!

This time we had a little different crew coming - Alice (alicegourmet) was coming again, but we had new additions like Sybil (sybil) who I haven't seen in ages, Prissy (prissyt), Silvina (silverv), and Eric (memento) who I just met in San Francisco at the last meet up!  What an awesome group to get together.

Some garlic fries, sweet potato fries, and the burger...oh the burger! LOL.  I had a couple different beers this time - the Great White with my fries and then some type of double IPA with the burger.  Sybil had the pork belly (which I shamelessly forgot to photograph!) and Tracy ordered the rabbit.  Poor Peter Cottontail! LOL.

I had such a great night and it was great to see them all before I venture off here shortly!  Tracy has the group shot on her camera so once I get that, I will post it too! :D

garlic shoestring fries
garlic shoestring fries
The burger...oh the burger!
The burger...oh the burger!
Tracys Rabbit - the special of th…
Tracy's Rabbit - the special of t…
Tracy