Arriving at our Apartment!

Peitou Travel Blog

My first time getting to see our apartment in person!! YEAH!!! I was very excited to check the area out for the first time.  We arrived before our realtor did and Brett talked to the security guy so the landlord came down to meet us.  We got our parking spot underground and began the daunting task of moving all those suitcases.  Wow, we had a lot of stuff!

Once inside the apartment, I was rather blown away.  It was even more beautiful in person than I imagined from the photos.  Marble floors in the living room, hardwoods through the dining room and spare bedrooms.  Marble and granite in the two baths, just really nicely done.  More what I am used to living here in Cali (sorry!).

After getting all settled and finishing our walk through, we asked them about things in the neighborhood such as restaurants and stuff.  Molly, our landlord, asked if we liked dumplings and we said of course - turns out her brother owns a restaurant.  She had all this food delivered to us and a bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge.  SWEET!

We enjoyed our first evening in and wandered around the neighborhood a bit - of course finding a bubble tea place to stop at!! YEAH!!!!

pms70 says:
What a nice welcome from your landlady!
Posted on: May 11, 2009
metsbwd says:
So much better in person even!!!
Posted on: May 09, 2009