Sunshine

Brisbane Travel Blog

Arrived this afternoon. Staying at really nice hostel. Just explored the town a bit today as pretty tired after party last night! Nice and warm at last though.

Had a great few days in Brisbane. Walked around the city, hired bikes and cycled along the river. Saw the uni which looked really nice. A really nice city. Baz and I joined up with 3 guys from our hostel for the day who had hired a car to visit the mountains. We visited the Glasshouse mountains which were very pretty. Walked up to a very steep lookout which had amazing views but had to mission up as the boys were practically running!!!!

On Tuesday Emma and Vicky arrived. Went for nice Chinese that night (can face rice again) and then  went to a bar where Pippa, a friend from home is working. Wednesday I met Pippa for lunch and shopping and in the evening I went to watch The Da Vinci code which was good.

Laurabob says:
Hey Cat,
Glad to hear you are still living it up. where did you party in Byron? Cheeky Monkeys by any chance? Having lots of fun in NZ spending most of our time in hot spas!
If you get a chance do Fraser Island and the Whitsundays as we had an amazing time.
Lots of love Laura and Katy xx