Steep Street!

Dunedin Travel Blog

Decided to drive down to Dunedin as too snowy to really cross Arther's pass. Turned about to be a great call. Checked into a place called Hogwarts which was so nice. A big old house and we had huge rooms. Spent 3 nights there as such a nice city. Had a day wandering the city and another on the Peninsula (much better than Banks Peninsula as lovely weather. Had a nice walk along the beach and later went to Sandfly bay where we saw a huge sealion and 4 of the tiny yellow eyed penguins which are the rarest penguons in the world.

The day we drove out we went to the steepest street in the world, it does what it says. Took a few photos but decided against the challenge of trying to run up and down in 2mins and went for a stroll up instead.

UniverseRunr55 says:
Hey! okay so i know i don't know you but you are in new zealand and i need a favour. If you could bring even a 6 pack of speight's to the USA, I would LOVE YOU FOREVER. okay so i don't know how i would do that but my best friend is turning 21 on august 8th and he wants Speight's for his bday and i can't get a keg so if you could bring even some back for me, i would LOVE you FOREVER! if you bring it back to the USA, i'll pay for the shipping and handling mostly. please, let me know if you can bring it back to the USA. my e-mail is THANKS! hope ur trip down under is amazing. SO JEALOUS!!! ciao!
Posted on: Jul 11, 2006