to book or not to book

Amsterdam Travel Blog

I'm about to buy my plane ticket to Lima. I'm so soo excited and still a bit scared, however the scary feelings are disappearing more and more. The whole time it felt as if I had to wait a few days more to book my ticket, as like i needed a sign or anything. Pretty odd. The whole time it just didnt felt like the right moment, the right day, the right time. This weekend I already tried to buy my ticket at continental, they said I could pay cash at any western union location( i didnt had a creditcard yet). Turns out they where wrong, only in the US I could've paid at every western union location, but here in Amsterdam I had to find the bank account nr. of Continental, and it just wasnt anywhere to be found!! Horror. There I stood with my boyfriend in front of the WesternUnion trying to find their bank account number on his iPhone, nothing. Pissed me off really. Once home I still couldnt find it, so well, not the good day I guess. Maybe it had something to do with the dat which was Friday the 13nd. Maybe the spirits just helped me avoid booking my ticket on a date such as Friday the 13nd.

However, after all this I think I will give it another try again. Today! On cheaptickets.nl I've found the same tickets as I wanted to book at continental, only than cheaper (I have to give their name credits for this!) and easier for me to pay. But if this doesnt work, I have a second option since I've received my creditcard yesterday, so now I can finally go spending some money! The heck with it, I'm just gonna book it!! Everything is settled down now, I almost have my propedeuse in Theology, coming school year I will go studying Cultural Antropology, and I have 6 months of nothing important. So lets make these six months one of the most important and greatests periods in my life! Hell yeah! Whiiii. Ok, i'm going to book now.. :)

homeres says:
congrats! Hopefully this will work out easier for you! When do you leave?!
Posted on: Feb 17, 2009