Yea sunshine!

Santiago Travel Blog

Yesterday was pretty cold and nasty.  Hillary and took the subway to an area downtown that has a bunch of shops where they sell anything and everything - a bit like Canal street in New York, but without the knockoffs.  I found a cool dress and sweater :)  The subway system here is nice, but was quite a long ride.  We then went and got our nails done - and of course my skill in walking in flip flops showed when right after my pedicure, I was walking up some concrete steps and completely bit it and ruined the nail job - awesome.  And yes, plenty of people saw it happen.  Anyhow, after that we went back to her place and just hung out and relaxed.  We had one of Trent's tennis buddies over for dinner.  Trent cooked up some nice ribs - american style!  This morning is much nicer, sun is out.  Just got back from a run and then Hillary and I are having lunch with some of her american friends.  Since it's my last night here we will go out for a nice dinner tonight and then swing by a going away party for their friend who is moving back to Brazil.  Should be a fun busy day!
Santiago