AsiaChinaKunming

Kunming Travel Blog

Salvador's
The reopening of this restaurant came at a great time for us, as we felt we had exhausted all the other food options. The best part has to be the little bar outside where you can sit and people watch. It seems to be the only place in town with Mexican food on the menu, we especially like the Mexican breakfast: beans, tortillas, potatoes with cheese, great salsa - perfect for a hangover.  I also really enjoyed the falafel. Salvador's and Vintage seem to have the most options for vegetarians, but the last time I walked by I noticed that Vintage was completely gutted, is this for good? Hopefully it's just getting some renovations.

Anyway back to Salvador's, there is no WIFI, rumour has it the internet companies don't like people leeching of free WIFI at various establishments and are discouraging it's use -  to encourage people to pay for their own internet. It doesn't really make sense to me, if people are into using WIFI chances are they have made sure they have a home internet connection too. So to continue providing an internet service to customers, Salvador's has a central table with a bunch of plug in internet ports to get online.
Salvadors