England, here I come!

England Travel Blog

on the plane

Judit slept at us, coz we live only 10 mins far from the airport, and since our plane was leaving at 6 am, it was much easier for her to get to our place in the evening before, than to get to the airport at 4 am. We slept only a couple of hours and we already had to woke up, but it wasn't as hard as i thougth it'll be, because we were soo excited.
We got prepared, hoped in the car and headed to Anna's place to pick her up. She was already waiting on the sidewalk with her bf. Put her bags in the car, she kissed Alex goodbye and my dad drove us to the airport.
The check in desk was open by the time we arrived, but weren't many people standing in our line. In about 15 mins we had our boarding cards. Judit noticed that the check-in girl didn't put my tourist backpack on the conveyor belt and it's still behind her chair.
I got worried. I didn't want to end up in Enland without my stuff.  But saw a guy, who had a backpack,too and I was watching what's gonna happen to his. The check-in girl put it next to mine. So it's okay...
I hugged my parents and we went to the security control. We still had plenty of time, bought some drinx for the flight and talked a lot. (Mom called me that a man came and collected all the backpacks, so hopefully it'll be on the plane.) By the time we got to our gate, there was already a huge line. But couple of mins later we were informed that the plane is delayed about half an hour, due to the heavy snowing in London, so a lot of people sat down and we got much closer to the door. Anna and Judit begun to talk about school things (they're both studying tourism) and I felt a bit outcasted...30 minutes seemed a lot to me!
Finally they opened the gate and we boarded the plane. Soon Anna took 3 BIG stuffed animals out of her hand luggage...I was wondering how the hell did she manage to put them in her luggage and why...she gave me Elmo, the frog. (Did you know that frogs can't swallow with their eyes open?)

Offspring_girl says:
Didn't like it????:D
Posted on: Mar 25, 2009
lauro says:
i remember dissecting frogs in highschool in biology! arrrghhhh IT WAS A MESS! hahahhaa
Posted on: Mar 25, 2009
Offspring_girl says:
LOL! Not like a chicken, I put them in a thermostat:D
Posted on: Mar 23, 2009