Arriving in Sheffield

Sheffield Travel Blog

After we were freezing on the coach for 4 hours, we finally arrived at Sheffield Meadowhall Interchange. Nora sent us a txt, that they (she and her boyfriend, Guram) are running late, coz the road conditions suck. I was looking forward to see her again and i was happy that we can spend more time together now. We always meet to catch up when she comes home to visit her family but only for a couple of hours. This time it'll be diffrent.
Finally they came and Anna and me jumped to hug Nora. Than we intoduced Judit to Nora and Guram and we went to their place. We were scared to death when we were in the car. We had hard time to get used to that the cars are going on the wrong side of the road. It seemed to us that Guram's driving against traffic! lol
30 scary minutes later we were at Nora's flat eating pizza and chatting mostly in Hungarian. Poor Guram asked us to speak in English but he gave it up. He was travelling to Georgia that night anyway. I guess he didn't want to disturb us, so he choosed to visit his family.
Lui, the cat was afraid of us and he was hiding behind the couch. He stayed there for 4 days.
It was late at night when we went to sleep. It was a very-very long day.
Sheffield