Sunny Lima, I'm back!!!

Lima Travel Blog

this look is hearth breaking... :(
By the time I arrived home, it was already Monday, haha. Mom opened the door and I could listen to Gunther. Dad wasn't here. He was in Ecuador and would come back on Friday.

I talked to my mom for a bit and apologized to Gunther for not having bringing anything back for him this time. I didn't have space, but of course I had my 2 magnets with me, yay! They were a MUST! I was so tired I had barely strength to talk, but I managed to look for my magnets and hang them on the fridge, hehe. Tomorrow - actually later - I had to work but could also start writing my blog and unpacking, hehe.

I fall asleep, but didn't sleep for long. Gunther woke me up, he was telling me it was time to go to the gym, then to work, do my TB duties and of course spend some quality time with him, lol.
my new copilot :P
Nobody took care of his grooming, oh!!! I think he was complaining about that. Well, my baby, I'm back, you don't have to worry.

Before having lunch, I drove him to get her groomed. I usually drive with somebody else, who can keep Gunther quiet. But not this time, I decided to drive him just by myself. It would be his second time. He did it great! Now I know I can do it anytime without any consequences, well maybe the only one would be a lot of hair in the car seat, haha.

Let's see how long it will take me to write the blog, reviews, vouches, etc. Well, I'm an addict, so I guess it wouldn't take long, haha. Also I can't wait to see everybody else's pics! Now have to go back to real world but always thinking about my next destination. Hey! already got invitations to 2 other Meet Ups, mmm, maybe... but in the meanwhile I'll enjoy sunny Lima and meet TB's here in my hometown :)
yadilitta says:
that would be awesome, Jess! Just keep me posted and I'll meet you too down here :)
Posted on: Feb 15, 2009
homeres says:
Ok, hopefully you will expect me an dmy friend Rachel in about 3 months!
Posted on: Feb 15, 2009
my magnet from FLL, lol
my magnet from FLL, lol
Puerto Rican Souvenirs :)
Puerto Rican Souvenirs :)
Lima