Flying back to Peru... :) & :(

Callao Travel Blog

hehe, had to fly comfy :)
Flight back home was nice. I was happy about the idea of going back home, meeting family and of course Gunther, but sad because the trip was over, mmm. Had to think about the next one, haha.

Well, I had the 3 seats just for me, so I moved to the window to take some pics. I was about moving back to the aisle, when somebody came and sat down there. It was a guy who was having a hard time back, because he was surrounded by children, haha. Ok, nevermind I'd stay next to the window, but be patient if I had to go to the restrooms quite often, lol.

I was reading a book and the guy left. At this time the flight attendant came bringing me some soda, haha. He was hoping the seats were free, so he could join me and we could talk during the flight, mmm. And he was asking me if I'd like to eat anything, haha.
giving a Lima lesson, what to do and not to do in Lima :)
Time to feed, Yadi? haha. Book was interesting but I prefer talking to people and since my neighbour was listening to his ipod and reading - so quiet, I decided to go to the front.

The big seats were free, so the flight attendant told me I could stay there, yay! It was much more comfortable there, hehe. Jorge sat next to me and we started to chat. He had so many questions about Lima and living there. Right now he's flying often to Lima and wants to explore the city and surrounding and I guess I can say I have some expertise in this subject, haha. He was working, so he couldn't drink alcohol, but not me, hehe. So when he asked me again what I'd like to drink, I asked for wine ;)

Before I realized, we were about landing.
Limaaaaaa, my dear Limaaaa
I went back to my seat and my neighbour was asking me if I had a comfortable flight, lol. I guess he was a bit jealous, hehe. It was 11:20pm when we arrived. I think I was one of the firsts who left the plane, haha. After saying goodbye to my new friend, of course. I turned on my cellphone and got a call from the taxi driver who was waiting for me at the airport. It was the guy who drove me to the airport when I was leaving Lima. He reminded I asked him to pick me up when I was coming back, how nice!!!

Lines for customs where long, but not too much. Don't remember how, but I started to talk to a Portuguese guy, who lives in Miami but would spend a couple of days in Lima - running away from cool Florida. We were speaking in English, then moved to Spanish. It was fun his Spanish accent, lol. I was giving some tips about what to do in Lima. And suddenly it was my turn to clear customs. Since I didn't have any bag to claim, I went straight to the exit and my taxi was waiting for me.

Was already past midnight... time to drive home...
hehe, had to fly comfy :)
giving a Lima lesson, what to do a…
giving a Lima lesson, what to do …
arriving to Lima