A Meeting

Colorado Springs Travel Blog

Green Curry
Last night my husband, John, and I met Lord Mike.  I must admit, I am a bit old-fashioned when it comes to internet connotations.  Honestly, I didn't know what to expect but Mike quickly put us at ease and kept the conversation going throughout dinner.  He's such an easy guy to talk with that we ended up eating our meals while he hardly touched his own :)

Being the good TBer Mike is, one of his first questions: "Where's the camera?"  Throughout the evening, Mike was good to remember the necessity of the camera and had some shots taken of the meal even though it was halfway finished.  We decided to meet at Thai Basil up on Academy and I-25 because I like the food but love the 25cent domestics, including Blue Moon!  Mike chatted on about the Minnesota TBers and how great meet-ups are.  I told him about Mark's prompts to have a CS meetup but I wouldn't know where to start..."no worries, we'll help you with that!!"  The fact that I still haven't set one up is due entirely to my own lack of follow through.  I'd love to have you all come out and have a great time, but I'm not much of a tour guide and kinda procrastinate everything possible.  Sorry.  You should come out here though...pretty fantastic place.

poorogies says:
You've got a deal, Rudolph! ;)
Posted on: Jul 11, 2009
Sweetski says:
Nothing in life beats meeting live people :) If you come to The Hague, I would love to be your tour guide. And as soon as Obama lifts some of those border control regulations, I might just visit your area and just make you give me a tour too, LOL :D
Posted on: Jul 10, 2009
mr_shanet says:
sounds like good times :)
Posted on: Mar 31, 2009