New Places to see, New Friends to meet

New York Travel Blog

It has been a while since my last blog, looking at the dates almost 2 years actually.  Much has happened since then, but I thought it was time for some new beginnings, so here I am on a new blog website.  As many of my friends and family know, I have spent the last 2 years exploring my home country and finding lots of new friends, connecting with some old ones, and living in a few new places.  I was getting a little stir crazy and figured it was about time to get a few new stamps on the old passport.  I wasn't sure exactly where I where I wanted to go this time, but an opportunity presented itself, so not being one to let fun pass me by, I am on my way.  My girlfriend, Hilary, and I will packed our bags, kissed my mom goodbye, and embarked on our obligatory goodbye tour of the North-eastern US.  We left Boston about a week ago, took the Amtrak to Rochester, NY and then back down to New York City, where we will soon be flying to Quito, Ecuador.  All we got planned at this point is to met up with Hilary's best friend who has been living in Quito for a few months.  Beyond that, I am not too sure what to expect, or where we will end up.  The only thing I am sure of, is this is going to be another adventure of a life time, and I am ready to get on that plane!
4,574 km (2,842 miles) traveled