Day four (last day)

London Travel Blog

Hyde Park

Well, the last day in London came to quickly! But still I was determined to enjoy every minute of it!

So first we walked a little through Hyde Park and than we went to the Tower, tower bridge and HMS Belfast to shoot some pictures of it. We saw those attractions before on trips to London earlier but didn't had pics of it on the digital camera so I can upload the photos on travbuddy.

After that we went back to Piccadilly Circus to shop on Regentstreet, Carnabystreet and Oxfordstreet. At last we drank a pint in the pub "Mallbourough's head" near Selfridges and finally it was time to pickup our suitcase in the hotel and to go to the busstop at Portmanstreet (Corner Oxfordstreet) where our bus to stansted airport stopped.

In the bus to the airport we let our train of thoughts passing by. Another great experience in London!! It was the 8th or 9th time we've been in London but it never bored us. Every time you see and explore some new things about the city. It was hard to let the city behind but I know for sure that the next trip to London  is in about two or three years already so  I'l wait and keep my memories of this city alive!!

TILL THE NEXT TIME, IT'S LONDON BABY, LONDON!!!!

Petra2111 says:
Hahahaha je bent echt al net zo gek op Londen als ik, Mandy! Heerlijk om te zien! Groetjes aan je moeder! Knuf Peet
Posted on: Apr 04, 2010
misstravel89 says:
Oh wat mis ik London!!
Posted on: Apr 03, 2010
Petra2111 says:
And it's almost time for another trip to London, in about 3 weeks, can't wait!!!!Want to see so much things, it's good that I have two more days afterward to relax haha
Posted on: Mar 31, 2010