get out of freezing tokyo n get to Cancun!!

Cancun Travel Blog

oh god ive been going through tough time!! i need to get out of this shithole....

i decided to escape from my life the place i had always wanted to go..mexico!

i landed to Atlanta to stop by, actually its my first time to land on the usa, wow. why huge aunts thingy are on ceilling at the aitpot there??ahh, cool tho.

when i got to cancun, it was quite difficult to find my hostel called Quatzal Hostel as the cab driver didnt speak english at all n the map i printed out was rough n he didnt get where it was. when finally got to the hostel, the bed wasnt available even tho i booked it online. but seemed like it happens often so they gave me the room from the hotel next to it, the room must hav been more expensive than priginal as it wasnt dormitory but private room, but cost me same. lucky me!!

nd there was bbq party organised by the hostel so i was invited to the mexican style bbq party n met som ppl staying there. looked like there were more alone travelers than those who travel with friends here so it was easy to get to know each other n ask how this city's like. the guy who works for this hostel is canadian n happened to work there so didnt hav to worry about language nd also it was ran by mexican family who can speak english.

i felt like sth wonderful is about to happen here!!

photo by: Marina2710