40 000km later...

Perth Travel Blog

So I'm back in Perth. Feeling well travelled but gradually returning to 'normal' life. It's really strange to come home to a place that feels less like home than where you came from. And to slot back into the same life you left behind! Everything is exactly the same but for a enough differences to make you feel slightly out of sync.

Everyone I left behind continued their lives and now I feel sort of like I'm back where I started! This past year has shown me not only that there might be other places I could deign to call home, but who my true friends are!

On a slightly more upbeat note, I have decided that just because Perth happens to be my hometown, I refuse to stop being a traveller! I REFUSE!! So I will make much more of an effort to see WA through the eyes of a visitor. I endeavour to see the beauty of my city, my state, my country. And I will make sure you stickybeaks get to hear about the best parts!!

This year will be another 365 days of Firsts. I am starting University, I am getting a new job, I am even getting married to the most gorgeous man on the planet! Onwards and upwards and into 2009!

WarrenRodwell says:
This is such a delightful post ... ;-)
Posted on: May 31, 2009
lauro says:
congratulations for being the most luckiest female (?) hahaha on earth kat!!!! ^_^

europe misses you ^_^