The London eye

Westminster Travel Blog

For Valentines day my boyfriend decided to suprise me by taking me to the London eye on the Valentines Champagne Flight :).

We arrived a little late as there was sooooo much traffic in central London (as there always is) but it didn't matter too much we picked up our tickets from county hall which is directly opposite the London Eye as we had purchased the champagne flight fast track was included (thank heavens) the que looked about an hour long so I would recommend the fast track tickets if you can afford it, (they are a little more expensive) but it was freezing and I don't do well waiting around in the cold, lol.

When we arrived at the front of the fast track que which was only about 7 minutes waiting time, they checked our bags and then walked towards the Eye I was given a lovely rose and  two chocolates before boarding, once we were in our capsual our friendly guide gave us some information, informed us he would take pictures for us if we needed and that he would be serving the champagne in the next 10 minutes.

The flight was about half an hour and the sights were spectacular London looks pretty at night !

Big Ben was all lit up and the river looked peaceful and calming.

After the flight we walked back to the car taking cool pictures along the way :)

We ate afterwards at 'Chiquitos' in Acton and overall valentines night was very special .

manoela28 says: