Breakfast

Antsirabe Travel Blog

We had a good night sleep. But at 05:00u. the first noises were entering the room. The walls were not that thick and there was plenty of activity inside and outside the hotel. At 06:30u. I had enough and I got up. Trying not to wake up Sabine, I went down one floor and had a seat on the common balcony. I had a (not beautifull) view over the inner square. Just gotting awake while seeing all kinds of private drivers cleaning their 4*4's. Killing time made them polish their vehicles pretty shiny. Untill the client was ready to make another tour, making the car another dust-gathered transport at the end of the day. At that time Sabine has woken up and we checked out the breakfast of this hotel.

We are spoiled! We have had our worst croissants ever. After that, only the croissant given in the airplane Tana-Paris nearly approached the poor quality of this typical French thing. Maybe it is a bad idea to let a Chinese try to make it, but it was not light, but a blown up worm-like   full-packed with paste breakfast. He did eat it finally and it was something to laugh about. Fortunately, we had enough moist to flush it all away. The juice we could not recognize, but it tasted great. Oops, there is Ny again. Let's go discover some things.

Antsirabe