A night in Phuket before Singapore...

Phuket Travel Blog

Just a brief entry for Phuket, this was where Lucy and I parted company. We had one night of luxury before going our separate ways. It was quite a nice bungalow with air con and a swimming pool right outside. It wasn't the nicest of days today but the pool was so warm it was rude not to have a swim. We ended up finding a random ball and attempted to play volley ball - very badly it has to be said!

The guy offered to take us to where there would have been any life. We were quite a way from the main city as we wanted to be near the airport. We found a nice little restaurant where we had our final meal together. Found a little bar on the way back where we had a couple of drinks but as I was up early in the morning it wasn't a heavy night. The bar we went to was one that got completely demolished in the tsunami so there was a booklet of how the tsunami affected them. They got up and running really quickly in relation to how much damage it actually caused.

After our drinks we went back to chill out and watch a bit of TV before going to bed. As I said a very brief entry. From now on I have my diary at hand to guide me. It does amaze me though that going through all of my diaries all of the things you remember from the days the you don't actually write down. It's made me feel like I'm almost back there! :)

photo by: Aclay01