5 days to go and last day at work today :o)

Aylesbury Travel Blog

Well I am now down to 5 days left.......

The time is going so quickly now, been wishing the time away since August and now the time is just flying past!! The nerves are setting in now.

I am on my last day at work today (hence internet access abuse!) and don't intend on doing much in the way of work! The next few days are going to be packed with trying to see people and get all my packing done. I've done my packing list and still trying to do the itinerary so that my folks have some general idea of where I am going for the first month at least.

Got a group of girls that I am going with now, Jo who I met through TravBuddy, we're getting the same flights over to Thailand and Oz. Then Liat who I met through Travbuddy also who I am meeting in Bangkok on arrival and been chatting to her every day and getting very excited and planning the trip. Then also meeting up with a girl called Rachel in Koh Tao so owe a lot to Travbuddy as have met some great people and haven't even got there yet!

Sorted out my insurance yesterday finally. Kind of left it to the last minute but did my research and seem to have got everything covered so feel a lot happier. One less thing on my to do list! :)

Got all the leaving dos this weekend so think it will be quite messy!

Right guess that will be all now, this time next week I will be on a beach somewhere enjoying the sunshine! :)

Aylesbury