24 days to go..........So excited!!

Aylesbury Travel Blog

Can't believe it is only 24 days to go! Everything seems to be fitting into place now!

Starting to wind down at work already - still got 13 days left and I get shipped out of my desk on Tuesday ready for the new person to take my place. Despite wanting to jet off around the world I am going to miss the people I work with in my job, they've made the job worth while and the last however many months bearable! Onwards and upwards to better places and to finally get to see the world! :)

Thanks to TravBuddy I now have a companion coming with me to Bangkok and Oz so I am so excited! So nice to know that someone else will be in the same boat as me when we touch down in Thailand! Don't think she knows what she is letting herself in for! he he :)

Potentially booked my acommodation for Kho Pga Nagn so that is one less thing to stress about when we get there ready for the FMP!!

Just keep thinking that this time next month I will be lying on a beach in Thailand soaking up the sun! It doesn't get any better than that! Happy days!

:) :) :)

Real_PeaceWarrior says:
Hey Kim, wow time has gone sooo fast eh? I look forward to your posts from the beach! :D
Posted on: Mar 08, 2009
callufrax says:
Lucky you! I have to wait another year! I wish I could join you. :) Have fun, though!
Posted on: Mar 05, 2009