More Vegas pics

Las Vegas Travel Blog

me in the luxor

I think experiencing vegas is something everyone must do at least once, you'll either love it or you'll hate it, I have a friend here in London that has been back 25 times even if just for the weekend !

I would definatly return to vegas, but Im waiting untill my 21st birthday which is in October and then sometime after that I can at least sit at a bar :) It was so strange not being allowed to drink or go in to a pub / club as here in London the drinking age is 18.

The weather was hot, hot , hot and I loved it, I decided one morning that I would walk the entire strip and back, starting from the top - Mandalay bay right down to the Stratosphere just to see if I could do it  :0.

I stopped for shopping and walked through a few hotels on the way down, by the time I reached ceasars palace I was exhausted so I went inside and sat people watching for 30 minutes.

I got back to my hotel later that day with blisters on my feet but I didn't care because at least now I have walked the entire strip and back, maybe 8 miles ...remember your comfortable shoes... I dont think Ive ever walked so much in my life hehe.

overall we had a wonderful time in vegas and got fantastic tan's :)

voordax says:
Yeah, our 21 drinking age is pretty stupid! You will enjoy it even more next time you go!
Posted on: Feb 03, 2009