Vegas baby !

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Last minute decision to visit Las Vegas, an Impulse really but we are pleased to say we have experienced this glamourous place of neon and glitz !

Dad and his girlfriend stayed at the Venetian however I had my heart set on the luxor, for some reason the egyptian paradise appealed to me, with the pyramid, the beam of light that can apparently be seen from space :) and the sphynx cats everywhere, so I booked my room at this hotel, however when we booked the hotels we weren't aware that they would be quite so far away from each other and ended up almost on opposite sides of the strip which we thought was quite funny because when originally booking, our initial thought was ''ohhh they are both on the strip, how far apart can they be'' turns out , very.

LOL

our naieve british-ness had caught the better of us.

We shared a cab and mine was the first drop off so I got out at the luxor and bid the father goodbye :) hehe. A nice man helped me with my suitcase to check in, once checked in I tugged at my suitcase and carry on and jacket  I was in the west tower which was quite a treck, finally in my room I went straight over to the window and realised the pyramid was blocking half of the view I had paid for a floor to ceiling window and only received half a window so back down to the front desk dragging everything back down behind me.

Room number 2 . After lugging everything back up to the west tower again this time on a high floor I was exhausted and crashed out on my bed, it still wasn't a great view but I had a partial view of mandalay bay, the airport and at night when the luxor was at its best my window looked right out to the beam of light, I was close enough to the beam to be taken up by it, hehe it was great so I was happy.

venetian gondola ride

When the night arrived bringing Las Vegas to life I'd just about finished my shower and drying my hair, so off to the venetian to meet up with the others and hear their first experiences in vegas and the venetian, I decided to take a walk to the venetian to get my first scenic view of Las Vegas it was phenominal, the walk was long and I was walking at tortoise - pase but I didn't mind as their was just so much to take in, reaching the venetian I didnt want to stop walking, but finally met dad and monique, they absolutly loved their suite at the venetian and thought the hotel was superb, they had been walking around it for ages and said they could have gotten lost in it.

p.s. Im only going to write 2 vegas entries, so just going to put all of the photos in to the 2 entries.  enjoy !

bellagio
moi again, poser !
moi again, poser !
me in hooters
me in hooters
i like this one, background is pre…
i like this one, background is pr…
dad outside luxor
lol
lol
Las Vegas Hotels & Accommodations review
Nice, comfortable hotel!
I know it's been a while since I stayed at this hotel but in a way im glad I waited until now to write my review as I have been back to vegas and trye… read entire review