Bags are packed

Nambour Travel Blog

So my newest story begins... I am making a promise to myself and my family and friends who are reading this that i will complete the story and try not to get distracted as I have done with other blogs. It seems strange but again I am traveling and have no sense of excitement or anticipation. Everything in my life has been so smooth the past few months that this just seems like the next step in my path I call life. I can say that although I have no real expectations I do expect for this journey to be unique. It will just be me, the car, and a wonderful country. I have no limits. It's crazy how it all works when you know what you want and you go for it with the best of intentions.

I am flying into aukland picking up my car rental and then i am off. I have a long list of places I want to see and I know I wont see them all. After wandering around for ten days I will be flying back to brisbane from christchurch. Hopefully I will leave feeling enlightened with a broadened perspective.

Please leave your comments. Its nice to know whats on your minds   :)

sirgerald12th says:
I can't believe I miss this blog. It's nice to know that you are developing a greater appreciation of discovering things for yourself. Keep it up! Life is too short and you're living it the way it should be :O)
Posted on: Mar 15, 2009
Lord_Mike says:
Congrats on the feature today!!!
Posted on: Feb 12, 2009
gemini59 says:
Kath, my New Zealand cousin dared me to go to NZ this year, I'm afraid I have to win the lottery to do so. So jealous of you bro! But I'm happy for you that you can visit NZ.
Posted on: Feb 07, 2009