Magic Breakfast at Disney - MGM Studios

Orlando Travel Blog

at the entrance :)
Same as yesterday we got up early, but this time we didn't have breakfast. Why? Well, we would have breakfast with the Characters at the Disney-MGM Studios, yay!!!

Once we arrived we went straight to the "Hollywood & Wine Restaurant". We showed up there around 9:10 and our breakfast was for 9:25am, great time! They gave us a ticket with our table number and just had to wait in order to go inside.  Ok, time to start the show. We went inside, had a sit at our table and waited for the show itself. I don't remember very well if it was a buffet style of if they brought the food to our table. Just remembered the Mickey's waffles, haha, so cute!

We were eating, when the characters started to show up. OMG! So nice!!! They were walking in the the dinning room and approaching to everyone.
we were invited for breakfast, yeah!
You could get pics with them and also their autographs and of course I did it. It was so nice to hug and be hugged by them, awww. Sure, this breakfast experience wasn't free or very cheap, but it was worth. I mean I have always dreamed about that, so... ;)

This theme park was not only about movies and TV, but also about Broadwaystyle productions. I saw different characters walking around the park, such as Hunchback of Notre Dame, the characters of "Monster's Inc", etc. Of course I took pics with them, hehe.

There was a small version of the "Chinese Theatre" in L.A. and different shows going on the whole park. A Muppet's show, Beauty and the Beast, Indiana Jones, etc.

But there were also roller coasters, like the Rock'n Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith. It was a ride through Hollywood, twisting and turning to the beat of Aerosmith, which was so much fun! Also there was horror: "The Twillight zone Tower of Terror", a runaway elevator zooming us up and down, again and again, wow! Sweet rides were also available, like the Little Marmaid's one ;)

We stayed at the park until late because we had to wait for the big event here: "Fantasmic" This was a show with laser, music, water, wow! Mickey was performing the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" from Fantasia! It was dark, so you could see it much better and it was wonderful.
you!
We arrived early there in order to get good spots and waited until 9pm when the show started. Everyone was excited, just wanting to see what was coming next in this nighttime battle of good versus evil.

The whole wait was worth. The show was incredible and something unforgettable, that's for sure. We left the park when they were about closing, just on time. I was feeling sad this was our last night in Orlando. Next day we'd visit the last theme park and drive back to Miami. I'd miss waking up knowing I'd go to a theme park... well, don't be sad, just think about all the fun we'd have next day in...
yadilitta says:
yes, it is!
Posted on: Jan 31, 2009
Real_PeaceWarrior says:
Always great to fulfill a dream! Good for you hun :)
Posted on: Jan 31, 2009
at the entrance :)
we were invited for breakfast, yea…
we were invited for breakfast, ye…
ticket for MGM
walking around
walking around
Chinese Theater
Chinese Theater
was a great roller coaster!
was a great roller coaster!
Muppet Theater