Florida, there we go...

Lima Travel Blog

this airline exists no longer!!!
At this time, I was attending to colleague (university) and  I had  winter holidays... so, why not spending them in hot Florida instead of staying in cloudy Lima???

I wouldn't go by myself, plus I would meet old friends too. Some school former classmates were living there and we haven't meet in a couple of years, so the idea of meeting them was cool!!! Which means we would hang out with "local" people there. Maybe they were Peruvian as us, but since they were living there for a couple of years, they knew the city, where to go and what to do, yay!

Unfortunately I don't have many pics of the trip, since at that time I didn't have my favorite toy, aka digital camera. For example, I don't have a pic of us at the airport leaving Lima, but I found my boarding pass and a part of the flight ticket, haha. Unbelieavable! That airline doesn't exist anymore, haha. Plus there weren't e-tickets - how crazy!!!

We were 4 people traveling together: Annie, Miguel, Cesar and me. The boys arrived a bit late to the airport. Annie and I were waiting for them, but decided to check in although they haven't arrived. They arrived on time, but we didn't sit together. Boys and girls weren't together ;)

It was a night flight, so we mostly slept. At least that was I was trying to do...
yadilitta says:
Thanks for the congrats!!!! This travel was so long ago, that I might have forgotten some stuff. It was a surprise being featured, but I love it!!!
Posted on: Feb 07, 2009
Koralifix says:
Hi Yadi, Congrats on your featured blog! Very good work!
Posted on: Feb 06, 2009
Lord_Mike says:
Look who is featured today...and living it up in PR!!! Have a super weekend, sis! LM
Posted on: Feb 06, 2009