Thank you!

Koh Samed Travel Blog

Aioh at Jep's
Last night, I had no idea when i slept. After my head touched the pillow .. zzz ... zzzzz Remember Jaoh (Aioh) still watched movie! Power girl! This morning woke up at 8.30am to have breakfast. Usually I don't have breakfast, if i do, i can't eat anything else all day long. But they woke up, so I woke up.

We got free breakfast at Jep's bangalow. Same food as the other hotels. And here, if you can't finish what you took, they will charge you 100THB or something. And you know, this warning sign's only written in Thai .. haha .. yes, thai people always take too much food. Everything looks yummy so i want more, i want more then they can't finish it. That's why.

I was tired. It's too early for me. Having a little bit then I excused myself to go back to the room.
Dodge at Jep's
I wanted to sleep. We had to check out at 1pm. Usually I go back after check out but this time, we hung around the beach until 5pm! Aioh had two hours oil massages. Dodge, May and I were on the beach. Gossip - no more, i lost my power haha .. I wanted to sleep. After lunch, we decided to lay down somewhere on the other beaches. Left our bags at Jep's then walked to Tabtim beach. I don't want to go but I don't want to stay at Jep's also. I just wanted to sleep so we walked to Tabtim and found a place to take a nap :P

I remember that I snored :) Woke up about 4pm because of the noise of hitting rocks. There were some people took the rocks near the beach - i think they will build something by the rocks. We moved to have banana fritters, yummy one, at Tabtim resort.
May at Jep's
It's nice to stay there until now. Another feeling really. I usually hurry go back to bangkok after noon because my friends want to. But with this gang everything is chill! WHy do we have to be back early if we had just two days together? Dodge bought postcard to write to TB Danila (we've met her on NYE meetup in Bangkok) .. we joined her too. I bought postcards to write to my friends, myself and to TBKim. They joined too :) We looked for the postbox, haven't found on the island (actually there has one at the pier but we didn't know). But there's the post office which doesn't look like a post office but it is, near Naga Resort, you have to walk up a little bit - next to it. It's better to buy postcards or stamps here because they sell you the normal price. If you buy on the beach, they will charge two-five THB more.
Me at Jep's :)
(But if you don't care, so don't care) :)

We took a boat back at 6pm. Dodge called the van to come to pick us up at the Tapay Pier. It's the public van to bring you back to bangkok - we can call. But they said the last van was at 6.30pm and they thought we can't go there on time. From the island to the land took about 45 minutes because the boat was waiting for people. We wanted to take the van because the bus always stops everywhere - we don't want to sit for 5 hours on the bus but now we had no choice. But that bus is great :) Just three hours from there to Akekamai Bus Station in Bangkok :) Aioh dropped off near her house. May and I took subway back home. Dodge called a cab. it was about 11pm - and tomorrow i had to go to work, sux!

Thanks again for all of you for the friendship you gave to me.  This trip was great fun. It would be nice if we had a chance to make the trip together again. Maybe Nepal? Maybe India? Maybe the other beaches in Thailand? Or visit the other TBs in some countries? :) Anywhere you want, I go with all of you! :)

Aioh at Jeps
Me at Jeps :)
Me at Jep's :)
Our beach :P
Our beach :P
What you want to eat May?
What you want to eat May?
What about you Oh?
What about you Oh?
My book that I havent read hahaha
My book that I haven't read hahaha
Hola!
Hola!
May doesnt want but aioh enjoyed!…
May doesn't want but aioh enjoyed…
Jeps beach