Sunday Afternoon Ride to River’s Edge

Gibsonton Travel Blog

Sunday Afternoon Ride to River’s Edge

I was sitting on the dock counting my blessings it is a bright sunny day & my oranges did not freeze on the 22nd; life is Good!  I hear Music coming from the West  “Want to go to River’s Edge” It’s just a short ride we will be back in less than a hour, I promise.  It’s easy just relax lean with me in the turns, keep your feet on the boards I promise I will not drop us.  Keep an eye out for traffic, this does not mean screaming at the top of your lungs” Watch out for that big ^%$#@!=  Truck”.  River’s edge is only 10 or 15 minutes relax & hold on it will be Big FUN!!
The River’s Edge is what we call in the South a multifunctional bar.  You can get there by car or boat yes it is on the river or my personal favorite Motorcycle.  There is for some people an unusually mix of people on any giving day.  You will always find boaters off the river, bikers riding in from all over & good ol Gibsonton Rednecks.  River’s Edge is an old fashion Florida bar, the beer is cold the mixed drink simple.  No Foo Foo drinks here.  I promise you will be back in an hour!

oldschoolbill says:
Get ready leave for N.C RV Motorcycle Ski trip Wed late or earky Thur, will pick you up. Ok Ok I don't ride Bit-- for just anyone!
Posted on: Jan 27, 2009
wanderlustbohemian says:
Thanks! I had BIG fun! I was a good passenger too, only squealed (man, those pigs are rubbing off) in delight by riding on the back of your bike! Remember your promise, to let me ride your bike next time!! HA HA HA HA HA
Posted on: Jan 27, 2009
Sunday Afternoon Ride to River’…