Arriving at Bondys. No Sleep and a Bumpy Flight

Chesterfield Travel Blog

How difficult is it for everyone to get time off over the festive period?  Absolutely impossible for me >.<  I always look forward to January as I have a full quota of holiday allowance to burn up as I choose.  Well, thanks to Wayno finding extremely cheap return to Rome with Ryan Air, I booked my first holiday almost straight away.  It was never going to impress any employers, but man did I need a break!

I finished work on the Friday evening and drove straight to Bondys.  Wayne and Steph were coming round at crazy O'Clock to pick me and few others up so we can all go to the airport together.  Instead catching a few zzz's before the small hours, it was decided me and Bondy should play some Pro Evo and get droonk whilst waiting.  We did!

A few hours later, I woke up (after passing out briefly in the car) and I was cold, freezing cold, at the airport.  I chose to abstain from the 5am ales as I was nursing some badness from the ones of just a few hours before.  The others tucked in!  We boarded pretty quickly and were on our way with minimal fuss.  I was pleading for the adrenaline to kick in, but in it's absence I slept a bit on the plane.

holdmyhandsforever says:
well done! Keep it up! ;D
Posted on: Jul 01, 2010
bernard69 says:
congrats on your feature:)
Posted on: Jan 28, 2009
Koralifix says:
Congratulations on this featured blog! Well done!
Posted on: Jan 28, 2009