A day in the park

Barcelona Travel Blog

Our first stop of the day is a pharmacy. I manage a Spanish conversation and get myself a box of ibuprofen. I knock back a couple of those and we head to Parc Guell, another Gaudi favorite. Its a long waslk to get there and the hill is not very nice to me but we make it. We find these cute stores on the way and I pick up a lovely little box and a stick for my hair. We enter the park at some side entrance. Theres immediately a small hill we can climb. We head to the top (theres some sort of cross at the top). Take a couple pictures and then head down. This little place was crawling with people. The sun was out and everyone was out and about. We walk along the top and down a passage and finally get to Gaudi's house and the little outdoor area. Once more the views are fabulous and its a perfect day. My back is behaving and we have a great time. We walk out past the infamous lizard (we had been wondering where it was the entire time). We enter the little shops along the street and buy all kinds of cute souveniers. (I'm a sucker for sourveniers)

Its out last day in Barcelona and our last day of vacation. We loved it so and we'll miss it so. Despite all the failing my body gave me, I still enjoyed every minute of it.

photo by: fivepointpalm