Prepare for Departure

Los Angeles Travel Blog

I spent the morning running last minute errands and packing. Having spoken to Grace and found out she was bringing two bags made me think 2 bags was fine. (I always always overpack even when i think I'm not, I still do). I grab a ride from my brother and am dropped off at LAX with perfect timing. Grace was dropped off seconds after I was right behind me (if you know LAX then you know its a miracle just getting around the loop de loop). We walk up to terminal 5 all happy to pick up our Delta tickets when they tell us that we were Delta slash Air France and that we would have to go to terminal 2.
We pick up all the bags and walk our happy asses around the freaking loop de loop to the correct terminal and finally get our tickets. We make it through security and our bags are checked. We fart around the shops and decide to buy those retarded looking neck pillows so we can sleep on the flight. Theres goes my first $12. We wait around and finally board and then to our greatest surprise we have an empty seat next to us. We spread out and got comfy. Funky pillows covering our necks and head phones in we are set and ready for Paris.