Hong Kong 2009

Hong Kong Travel Blog

After spending a few nights in Hong Kong for business I decided to treat myself to a tour. I signed myself up for the Highlight of the night tour which consisted of a trip to the Victoria Peak by Tram. This adventure lead us onto a train like bus that carried us up a mountain until we reach the top of the peak. From this view you saw the fantastic sights of the harbor, towering skyscrapers and the peaceful green hillsides of the island. The view can be seen from a vantage point of 428 meters. After taking a few great photos we were off by bus to the ferry docks to take a cruise on the Harbour Cruise Bauhinia. Once onboard we were entertained by a live female band while we enjoyed a beautiful all you can eat banquet. After enjoying our dinner we were all ushered up to the top deck for the displaying of the Symphony of lights.
A symphony of lights has been awarded the world's Largest Permanent Light and Sound show. The show combines interactive lights of 44 key buildings on both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon with musical effects. After the show we were led back onto the bus zipping around Hong Kong until we came to the Lan Kwai Fong night club area. This area is popular for many tourist to let there hair down and party throughout the night. The streets and bars were packed with people from all over the world. After enjoying taking a few photos of the area it was back on the bus to the hotels or if you wanted to you could remain at the Lan Kwai Fong area and enjoying the rest of the night partying and making new friends.