Leisure trip to Curacao Island

Curacao Travel Blog

Just wanted to take a break off work and flew to Curacao. Normally my trips are totally unplanned, just the tickets, others, as how it goes.

So I arrived at the Curacao airport and was thinking of also doing Bonaire. Went to couple of airline counters, not successful. Then one good soul, a local, at one airline counter, I am sorry to have forgotten her sweet name, but she helped to make me see that 3 to 4 days is not enough to see places. She helped me with booking of the Holiday Inn hotel through her old friend as she worked there too before. I got a good rate. I took rest. Checked out the nice places and then, Sarah I think her name was, and her friend met me at the hotel and as a courtesy I bought them dinner.

Next day, upon their suggestions, I checked into the Breezes hotel (an all inclusive package), got a good rate as well. Sarah showed me around some nice places, local food, hangout, MAMBO by the Beach, I suppose. Then, we checked out the casino. Drove quite abit to see the big bridge, the wooden bridge where the cruise ships docks etc.

It is a beautiful island but with full of tourists. Lots of shops catering for these tourists. Overall, a good break.

I would recommend to anyone. Good memories.

Curacao Hotels & Accommodations review
All inclusive superclub beach spa casino resort in Curacao
All inclusive leisure resort hotel with loads of tourists. The hotel is nice and service is pretty good. I had nice time finding some quietness am… read entire review
16 km (10 miles) traveled